Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving

Today Sherri had to open her store at 4:00am for Black Friday. So to accommodate her, our family which normally has Thanksgiving dinner at about 6:00pm, had a late lunch or linner at about 2:30pm. I really liked doing it this way. First off, it was daylight outside, so we got to go out after eating way too much and burn off some of the calories. Second, people were not as tired, so there was better mingling.
Here's a couple of desserts Sherri made:
Gingerbread Cupcakes Pumpkin Cheesecake
So after linner, most of us went for a walk. It turned out to be a much longer walk then I thought it would be, but it was good to get out.
I don't know what my expression here is.
Here's sunset around the lake on the walk. My friend Alex, who is a professional animator, is making me an introduction movie for my home arcade. He sent this over yesterday to show which "elements" he has finished. This sample looks so cool; I can't wait to see the finished product.

1 comment:

Amy, David, Cambria, and Baylen said...

The Sunsets In Orange have been pretty lately.