Monday, November 10, 2008

Quick Update

Today, I'm getting my niece and some of her friends into Disneyland, and then Sherri and I are doing who knows what -stay tuned!?!
Here's a couple updates to my parent's kitchen.
This photo was taken October 29th: This was taken yesterday at night, so the colors are all funky:
On Saturday night we went to Kelly and Tracy's for dinner. I'm amazed at how nice their house looks in the relatively little time they've had since they moved in. It looks complete. Meanwhile, Sherri and I have been here for three years and there are still things that need doing.
Here's a picture of their baby, David. He is 8 months old and is already in 12 months clothing. This is more amazing since he was about 3 3/4 pounds when he was born 2 months early.
Obviously, he's doing well:

No comments: