Sunday, November 23, 2008

Commitment Ceremony Reception Take 2

Yesterday my cousin and her new bride had a reception for the people who could not come up to Oregon to celebrate their commitment to each other. My dad would have married them, but the injunction to enforce Prop 8 pending litigation was issued 2 or 3 days ago. I wish we could have done that part, but the party was very fun nonetheless.
My aunt and uncle rented a party boat and we cruised around the Marina del Rey bay for about 4 hours. After hard judicious pruning, here are some pictures:
The dining room.
All aboard Apple carved into facesMy nephew coloring next to the water. These are neat. My nieces and nephew dancing. He would twirl them both and they would change order.
I think I'm cracking my shoulder ???
The happy couple
We're the dancers
My grandma's best friend, John, and Sherri.

No comments: