Thursday, May 29, 2008

Jobs and Baseball

Yesterday I dropped off 20 resumes at various firms, then when I got back home I found an e-mail from a firm I interviewed with about 2 months ago. They want to see me for a second interview this Monday, which is good news. Also, I talked with another attorney my Dad met today, that seems anxious to help me find work at her firm. All good news.
Last night I went out with Dave, Shawn and Yadira to the Angel's game. We left during the 8th, the Angels were down 6-0, but after we left, they made a comeback and only lost 6-2. I haven't had much luck going to Angel's games lately. I have more luck when I'm watching the Ducks play. I guess I'll stick to hockey.
Shawn and Yadira

1 comment:

Amy, David, Cambria, and Baylen said...

Hey, no fair! I thought It was a boy's night out! You and your Hockey...Gotta wait a while now.