Sunday, May 18, 2008

Alex's Daughter(')s(') Birthday Party

Alex's girls' birthdays are around the same time and they usually have one party for both. This year they are having two, but I won't make the one for today, so I'm calling yesterday's party a party for both Libby and Kayla. (It was technically Libby's.)
Anyway, the party was great. The pool was recently replastered and tiled so it looked great, and Alex ordered an amazing bounce house. You put a hose in it and it has sprinklers to get the inside all misty wet like a Magic Mountain line. Also it had a very fun water slide in it. I am pretty stiff/sore today because of the fun on that slide yesterday.
Libby and Kayla
Libby at the bubble machine Getting ready to blow out the candles
Sherri had to work, but I made sure she came over for after party bounce house fun.Here's a couple videos from the bounce house. I was fairly tired at this point so I wasn't willfully throwing myself around like at the beginning of the day.

Again, I didn't get to far jumping into the bounce house at this point. Earlier, when I wasn't as tired, I could sail all the way to the other end by jumping into the bounce house.

1 comment:

Amy, David, Cambria, and Baylen said...

I think someone has an obssession for bounce house's...Is that what your gonna order for your next party??