Thursday, May 1, 2008

Fun Night

We had a fun night tonight. We went out bowling with Robin (Sherri's sister) and Logan (Robin's son). We bowled two games in which I did pretty bad the first game (>110), but got my rhythm the second (>160). Afterwards Sherri and I went to my brother's house for a bit and then stopped for Pinkberrys on the way home. It was the first time we've been to Pinkberrys, and both of us will not go there again. It was pretty awful. They have three flavors: original, coffee and green tea. We shared an original, but I wanted to try the coffee, so I got a sample. THE COFFEE TASTED LIKE HOTDOGS!!! Honestly. Pinkberrys coffee frozen yogurt tastes like hotdog!?! It was very disgusting. Other than that, the yogurt tastes like plain yogurt you would get at the grocery store. I don't like plain yogurt, and even mixed in with the admittedly amazing blueberries they had, it was not my type of dessert. Anyway, I'm going to go have an Otterpop now - much better tasting, and less calories.

1 comment:

Amy, David, Cambria, and Baylen said...

I AGREE!!! Way to Tangy, I was Disappointed! I Here YogartLand In Fulerton Is MUCH better, tey have more then 4 flavors and It's Yogart not Tangy stuff! I think we should go!!!