Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Ended on a good note

Today was a long day in which I was frustrated for quite a bit of it. Sherri and I are starting the second round of IVF, and in order to do that we had to order medications. Those meds were to arrive by FedEx today. I was going to leave at 9:26am this morning to do some errands. The reason I know this time, is because when I walked out my front door there was a door hanger note on it that FedEx was there at 9:20am and did not deliver the package because no one was home to sign it. I know for a fact that no tv, radio or anything else was going on that would have prevented me from hearing even a knock on the door, let alone the doorbell, which I promptly tested. FedEx came to my door and left that note without doing any check to see if someone was home.
It's very frustrating and became more so; (I'll leave out the even longer story) eventually Sherri and I had to go down to the FedEx center and pick up the package. My day was derailed, but got back on track later. We went out to dinner at Red Robin with my parent-in-laws and my sister-in-law and nephew. Dinner was good, and I got this nifty photo from the occasion.

When I got home I got my Wii Fit ready for use. I "played" this game for about 1 1/2 hours tonight. Let me tell you, it is definitely a work out program. It kicked my @$$. It is also very fun and I can see myself doing this quite a bit. My balance is currently terrible, but I'm sure I'll improve with more of this program.

Here's me attempting yoga - this is The Tree

The skiing is very fun as are all the mini games that came with it. I guess here I should have had another controller in my hand, because it would look more like I was holding ski poles.

No comments: