Monday, April 21, 2008

Visit from friends and Sedar

It has been pretty busy for me lately. I mentioned below I'm having trouble with my picture hard drive, but that cleared up (I had backed it up on DVD and just reloaded a formated drive). Now my music hard drive crashed, so I have to load all my music back onto my drive. It will take months. Oh well. I'm glad I have the CDs. When I can afford it I will get a backup drive for my music drive, just in case it crashes again.

Yesterday, Angel and her two daughters came to visit. I always like Angel's visits and I hope Sherri and I can visit her soon up in Vegas. Here's a pic of Sherri and Angel yesterday morning.
Then last night we went to friends of the family passover sedar. It was nice. I missed the Duck's hockey game, and of course they lost, so no big deal, and I had mucho amounts of parsely which I like. So it was a good evening.

No comments: