Monday, April 14, 2008

Baby Shower and Tom's Farm

We went to Kelly and Tracy's baby shower yesterday. They are both excited because there is a good chance that their baby will be released home today. Here's a picture of them opening the gifts. We filled out Bingo cards with what gifts we thought they'd get. I was the first Bingo (I used my "Free Space" space - always an advantage.)
Here's a pic of Amy, Tracy and Sherri.
Dave and Amy
After the baby shower, Sherri, I, Dave and Amy went to Tom's Farm, which I've never heard of before; it's outside Corona on I-15.
While we were there Amy hooked up with this random prospector; here's a pic.
I found this giant rooster! I think its feed must be laced with something; not only was it huge from the drugs, but it was very still. I could get right up to it and pose for this picture and it never moved?!?
Bonus Video:
Back at the baby shower, here's Dave sampling some baby food.

No comments: