Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Popcorn!

I made this popcorn today. Sherri wasn't home, and I needed something. Then while the popcorn was popping, I decided that something needed to be on it. I thought about the popcorn balls that I have had and thought that would be good. I tried to figure out how to make popcorn balls and decided that it must be the same thing as a rice crispy treat except popcorn substituted for rice crispies.
Then while I was making the marshmallow stuff I decided that it could use chocolate. When I went to the cupboard for the chocolate I found toffee bits too, so I threw in both toffee and chocolate into the mix.
The end result was both better than I thought it would be and not quite that good. I think I am on to something though. I think with a bit of tweaking this could be very good. Needs a thinner marshmallow layer and not sure what else.
I couldn't finish the whole thing, but I enjoyed the amount I had.

No comments: