Saturday, April 12, 2008

New Cell Phones

Sherri and I got new cell phones last night, which seem pretty cool, but I'm getting old, because I cannot figure out how to take a picture with it!?!
I'm actually going to have to read the manual. Very annoying. It seems easy enough, because it turns into a camera, and there is a button there where every camera since forever has a button to take a picture, but sometimes I press it and it doesn't do anything; sometimes I press it and it takes a movie; and sometimes I press it and a few seconds later it takes a picture.
Anyway, maybe after I read the manual I'll understand it.
What is good is that we can now tell apart our phones. Last time we had the exact same phone, and it took a second to figure out which one was who's. Now I have the black one and Sherri has the red one.
I just have to learn how to hack these so that I can put on custom ring tones and I'll be set.

No comments: