Sunday, January 25, 2009

Once a Week?

It looks like for the time being job is taking over my life too much to have a somewhat daily blog. So I'm going to switch this to a weekly blog for right now. Let's see, what have we been up to?
Friday I went to the dentist - Yeah!On Monday (see not good at maintaining blog right now) we went out with Greg and Angel and family to The Beachcomber and Sprinkles. I like the The Perfect Circle better; next time Angel's in town, we'll go there.
Today, I went over to ask my dad some questions about a case I have and his long time friend Bill and Bill's wife Pam were there enjoying the new deck and watching the workers put in the pool. Sherri came over a bit later and we sat and talked for a bit. The backyard is definitely coming along. I say pool party this summer!

2 comments:

Amy, David, Cambria, and Baylen said...

ok, jealous!!! I was just telling Dave that you need to update! I dont know If Im ok with a weekly blog. I think your wife should blog in the meantime, lol...How was my favorite cupcake place? Anything new?

Jana said...

I wondered what happened to you! Welcome back. I agree with Amy that Sherri should fill in when you can't. :)