Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Lateness and Odds and Ends

So I know I said once a week, and I really am trying to stay at least to that (also Sherri told me she wants to learn how to do this blog so she can take it over), I've just been very busy lately. Renewed commitment to once a week, and I'll also show Sherri how to do this thing soon.
Anyway, here are a few pics over the last week (or longer)
Last week, January 29th, we had our final ultrasound. The nurse said at this stage the baby is too big to see anything. I can't make out anything, but she labeled some "HAIR!!!!!!!!" for us.Quite a while ago this place opened - Sticki Picki. It's a place where you can dress up in costumes and take pictures and then the pictures are made into stickers. Here's the long description:
Last week, January 27th, my nephew Logan was inducted into the Pinewood Derby era of Cub Scouts. I'm looking forward to helping him build his car.

1 comment:

Amy, David, Cambria, and Baylen said...

ok, you can't just leave it at that? Sticki Picki? Did you take them? Where is it? What do they look like? I Hope Sherri updates cause being out here Isolated Is kinda boring sometimes!!!