Sunday, January 18, 2009

Baby Shower

Sherri and I had our first (of 2) baby showers today. Not many pictures were taken with our camera, so we'll have to get some more later. We did a diapering challenge with four of the guys. However, Ben was the ringer (he has triplets and changes MANY diapers a day) and so he won with flying colors. I actually didn't do too bad - came in second. My dad came in third, and Shawn looks like he gave up, and blindfolded his baby so it couldn't see what he did to it.It was a fun shower and it was great seeing everyone. Also, before everything started, Angel and family and Sherri and I went down to feed the ducks. There was a crazy amount of ducks and geese and some other fowl I'm not sure what it was. There was one goose (I didn't get him in the video) that was chasing away everyone else to get the bits of bread. Anyway, here's a video I took:
Add Image

No comments: