Sunday, January 11, 2009

Catch-up

So I haven't posted in a couple days...What have we been up to? Let's see - Sherri has got whatever cold is going around. She went and saw a doctor today and got some (pregnancy safe) medication. Hopefully, this will make her better. I went to my sister's today to get a lesson on proper billing for my new job tomorrow. (My brother-in-law, Oliver, is very good at billing, an important skill for an attorney). My niece and nephews had fun in my new car.
Sawyer thought it was a playground and cried when we took him out.Yesterday, we went to check out the house Sherri's sister might buy. If the next picture looks familiar, it's because the model is identical to our house. If she buys this home, in our same community, she will live a couple streets from us.We also went to an all day birth class yesterday. It wasn't very informative. I learned how to breath from "Bill Cosby Himself" and the rest of it you can pick up from most TV shows or the internet. Just not very informative. But, I guess it's one of those things you do when pregnant.

1 comment:

Amy, David, Cambria, and Baylen said...

YAY!!!! I see a belly now!!! No sweater!!!