Thursday, February 28, 2008

Good News and Bad and Sad News

This picture was right next to my locker in law school. I always liked it. The text reads "You have lost but you have had the privilege of having me plead your case."

Good News:
So the Bar Exam is over. I don't want to jinx anything, but I kinda think that it might be over for good. I felt pretty good with the final day of the test. The subjects for the essays were, Community Property, Wills and Trusts, and Corporations with a bit of Professional Responsibility. I'm pretty good with Community Property and Wills and Trusts, so the essays I believe went pretty well.
The Performance test in the afternoon went well too. I seemed to spot the issues relatively quickly and just had to type quickly to get everything onto the page (screen, whatever).
Bad and Sad News:
Those three little embryos on the bottom of the screen will not be our children. None of them "took". We found out Monday, the day before the Bar Exam, and it was really a terrible day. We cannot start the procedure again for over a month because chemicals have to process in and out of Sherri's body to try again. I get very sad when I think about it, and Sherri often has tears in her eyes. Not fun, but next time will be the time. This time was just not meant to be.

No comments: