Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Good Show

I listened to this show last week on NPR and I liked it so much that as soon as I got home I ordered the episode on CD. Really good episode. I was very happy when I got it in my mail today. If you're interested you can also download it from the website in ipod format for $0.95 (http://thisamericanlife.org/). I'd forward it to those who want it, but the files are too big (about 50megs for 128 mp3s).
My friend Dave I know would especially like Act two.

Other than that, not much going on. I applied to quite a few places. I also went on Monster.com today and applied to some places.

It's weird, the first time I took the Bar, I thought I did okay - when I left the exam I thought I did better than okay - but as the days went by I kept remembering "oh, I forgot to put this in" or "I put the wrong law there" or things like that. I missed passing by 8 scaled points which was the equivalent of 3 multiple choice questions.
This time I felt good about the exam, and even a week afterward I can't think of any area that I really messed up on. I feel really good about the exam. Hopefully that means that I will make up those 8 points and pass this time. Of course every exam is scaled (on a curve) so if everyone did better, then I might still be out of luck. I'll have to keep crossing my fingers until May 16.

Sherri is back to work full time and we will try to start the process of having kids again as soon as we can. (That sounds like "too much information" if you didn't know we are doing in vitro) We see the doctor next week. Not sure if there will be any illumination on what happened, but I'm looking forward to asking questions.

That's about it. Hasta.

No comments: