Thursday, February 14, 2008

Almost Pregnant


Today, for Valentine's Day, Sherri and I implanted these three embryos into her. We found out today that embryos are rated from a scale of 1 through 4, with 1 being the most viable. All three of these are rated 1.3, which is very good according to the doc.
All three embryos are 8 cells big. I can't seem to make out the sexes, but maybe that comes later. Not sure, I'm new to this.
Anyway, Sherri's lying down in bed for the next 5 days. She can only get out of bed to go to the bathroom.
Everything went well, and we're hoping for multiple kids off this so we don't have to go through this whole thing again.

3 comments:

Jana said...

Yay! I have a picture just like this. :) I'm so excited for you guys.

Amy, David, Cambria, and Baylen said...

YAY!!!! Your Blogger's now..Hope everything goes well!!!

hjacobs said...

Way to go guys. If you need anything while on bed rest let me know I am only 3min away.