Saturday, August 8, 2009

Sibling!!!!!

So it's official.. Sarah has a sibling on the way! (It's too early to know for sure if it's one or more, but I think it's only one) HCG levels were 137. I go back for more blood work on Monday and then will have our first ultrasound about a week later (I think). We will be keeeping track of everything on the blog, but are keeping the pregnancy news off of facebook for now.

We finally set up Sarah's high chair the other day. She's not eating solids yet, but since she likes to sit we thought she might enjoy sitting with us at the table etc. Here's a pic of her trying it out. Instead of food she's licking her "lollipop", a silver rattle that she got as a gift and loves to lick. :)

1 comment:

Jana said...

Yay! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys. FYI, based on my HCG levels, I was originally told that we were most likely having one. :)