Monday, August 31, 2009

Picture catchup

On Saturday Sarah and I went out to celebrate Shawn's birthday. We missed out on the Cupcakery afterward because I was exhausted and more importantly, so was Sarah. But it was fun to get out and see some of the gang.
I don't think Shawn was quite ready for this picture.I can't believe how big Cambria is getting. She was very funny waving to everyone at the restaurant.
Last week Angel and family came into town. It is always great seeing them. I was happy that California Adventure let me in without a ticket so I could have dinner with everyone on Monday night.
Here's the traditional Disney pose where they interpose Tinkerbell on everyone's hands. Seems like Tinkerbell couldn't make it this time.

1 comment:

Amy, David, Cambria, and Baylen said...

That is the scariest thing I have ever seen..