Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Depeche Mode

My friends Dave and Ben had a last minute cancellation to the Depeche Mode concert last night at the Hollywood Bowl. It was a very good concert, and I was very happy to get the ticket. Our seats were good in that they were dead center. We were a little far back, so I wish I would have brought a camera other than what was built into my phone (which is horrible), but oh well.
Anyway, like I said, the concert was very good. They played a good mix of new and classic DM.

Here's three pictures from the concert, which are pretty useless since the phone-camera is so bad. It's what I got though.
We took the shuttle over from the LA Zoo. It worked pretty well, because we didn't have to drive ourselves through the horrible traffic. Here's Dave and Ben looking at I do not know what.

No comments: