Saturday, December 13, 2008

YLD Hanukkah Party

I went to the Young Leadership Division of the Jewish Federation of Orange County's annual Hanukkah party tonight. It was a good place to mingle and get some new contacts for work. Sherri stayed home since she has to work so early in the morning tomorrow, but Sherri's sister introduced me to some attorneys she knows, so it was a good evening. The party had probably about 200 people. The home where it was held was AMAZING. I only took one picture with my cell. The inside atrium of the place was literally bigger than my entire home. Besides the inside atrium though, there was a basketball court, full outdoor kitchen/barbecue, and a very nice pool. There might have been horse stables too, but I couldn't tell. Anyway, very nice home.

No comments: