Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Nursery and Kitchen Coming together (Not literally) - and other stuff

Tomorrow we try again with the 4d Ultrasound. Hopefully Sarah will be awake and active so we can get a nice DVD of her.
Earlier tonight I played softball again. Our team lost miserably. However, I was up to bat once and made a run. So yeah me.
Sherri's sister bought Sarah (and us) this glider and ottoman. It is really comfortable and I think it means the last of the nursery is done. (I might be wrong about that; Sherri will inform me if we need more stuff in there.)
Anyway, here's a picture of the ensemble.
Here's a chair side view.
They are continuing to work on the backyard at my folks house. The ambitious contractor states he can finish the whole job in 15 days - they are redoing all the hardscape, putting in a new deck, moving the pool equipment, replumbing the spa and replastering - Good Luck!The four boxes behind my mom (two tall ones, and two smaller ones stacked with that black thing on them) will make up my mom's new refrigerator. I think she said it is 5 feet wide when put together!Here's the island with the caesarstone top attached.

1 comment:

Amy, David, Cambria, and Baylen said...

Tell Sherri I wanna see her belly, no more big sweater's!!! haha...Cute baby room...