Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Employment!

I start my new career as an associate attorney at a very reputable law firm January 12th. (Don't really want to say which firm since I try to keep this blog about family and friends and stuff, and don't want work life to come into it.)
I am very excited and relieved. Of course Sarah could come into the world at any point now (we're at 31 weeks with a due date of March 2). So this is great news and will allow Sherri to take the full extent of her maternity leave.
Anyway, now if I could just accomplish two things I would be set:
1: get this back pain gone - unfortunately the best doctor I ever had passed away so I'm looking for someone else to fix me up.
2: Get the Dr. Horrible lyrics and music out of my head. I love the mini-movie and all, but it's been at least a week where every time I don't actively think of something, I have the music in my head. It won't stop - "I cannot believe my eyes" - see what I mean. THIS IS DR. HORRIBLE'S CRUELEST THING HE'S EVER DONE!

No comments: