Monday, August 25, 2008

Day O' Fun

Yesterday we went to my Aunt's for the afternoon. Sherri was very excited because this was the first time she was allowed to swim in many months. She really enjoyed it. I had a ton of fun from the spring board. They used to have one when I was growing up, but it's been broken for years. They recently (within the last 2 years?) replaced it, and my legs are still sore from all the jumping and diving I did.
After my Aunt's party, we drove down for a surprise party for one of Sherri's sides family friends. It was a very nice party at Newport Beach Back Bay (forgot to take pictures). Amy, you'll be jealous to know, they had Sprinkles.
All in all, it was a great day, hanging out with family.
My niece, nephew and cousin (once removed) My Aunt and her hiding granddaughter
My nephew running really fast
Me flipping out
Me, taking the plunge

1 comment:

Amy, David, Cambria, and Baylen said...

Yummmmm, Sprinkles. Im glad there's a burp cloth next to me so I can wipe off my drool...