Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Catching up

My sister-in-law is starting up her own optometry practice. She has been an excellent optometrist for years, working for LensCrafters, and she finally decided to branch out in her own practice. She opens September 1, so if anyone needs their eyes checked, go and see her. Here's her business card. The website is not quite up yet. Everything will be a go by September 1st though.
Here's a picture of Sherri from yesterday which I forgot to post. This is our new doctor's office. We're crossing our fingers that in 3 weeks, pregnancy week 14, we will know what the sex is. We probably won't find out that quickly though. If we don't find out then, we will have to wait 4 more weeks, until pregnancy week 18. Sherri and I our spoiled since we are used to getting the ultrasounds every week. Not sure if I'll be able to handle waiting 1 month between.
I keep forgetting to post this picture. When we were visiting Greg and Angel a few weeks ago, we got our first official baby present. Up until now, we have gotten a boat load of stuff, but mainly from my sister as hand-me-downs. This is the first gift for baby, brand new - a Kate Spade diaper bag.

No comments: