Sunday, July 13, 2008

Continuing Education and ADL Salsa Dance

Yesterday was a full day for me. I had MCLE (Minimum Continuing Legal Education) all day and then from 8 - 11 my parents, my brother and his wife, and Sherri and I went to an ADL (Anti-Defamation League) sponsored class in Salsa Dancing.
The MCLE Bridging the Gap was a very well worthwhile program. Great lecturers and I learned after the fact this one program satisfied all my continuing education requirements until 1/31/2009. Before becoming an attorney I always imagined the MCLE would be difficult to satisfy, but I have already done a 3 hour self study course, and I'm going to an 1 1/2 course on Monday. Of course these are overkill, but the education is good for its own sake. Besides, the course on Monday has Erwin Chemerinsky as the speaker, so I know it will be entertaining as well.
My brother and his wife salsaing
Sherri isn't allowed to dance because of the whole pregnancy thing, but I was glad to have her there
Sherri took this little video of me learning the basics.

No comments: