Monday, July 14, 2008

Big Errand Day

I should have kept my list of what I needed to do today so I could have scanned it in to show everyone. Very busy just doing this and that. Small things that had to be done such as going to the dry cleaners, getting a haircut, getting some batteries, the list went on and on. I also went to the ADL Chemerinsky talk this morning. It was very good. He analyzed the recent Supreme Court decisions, very informative.
This evening I went to the Public Law Center Annual Dinner. It was a good night and definitely something I want to get more involved in.
Tomorrow we go back in for an ultrasound and bloodwork. I'm looking forward to seeing the heartbeat again. Also new is Dave's blog: http://cafieldbio.blogspot.com/ You too can now see the life of a CA Field Biologist. Nice pictures.

No comments: