Saturday, July 19, 2008

Batman, Hospital Tour, Sitting

Sherri, her sister and I saw an early showing of The Dark Knight yesterday. I'm going to go with the crowd here and state, IT WAS AMAZING! Really enjoyed everything about it. A cliche of bad guys is they stick out their tongues, but when the Joker does it, it looks creepy. All the little things were great ((s)laughter written on the truck), and the big things as well (Harvey Dent).
After the movie we went to Mission hospital and were treated to a very nice tour of the delivery and recovery areas and learned quite a bit about the hospital. Sue Hayes was very helpful; we still aren't decided on which hospital yet, but Mission is still in the running.
Last night, Alex and Heather went out to the movies and Sherri and I watched their girls. We met up with Robin and Logan for Jamba Juice and then Chick-Fil-A playground. Alex's youngest was SO exhausted by the end of the night.
I only had my camera in my phone which does not take good motion shots, but here's a few picts:
Kayla (foreground), Logan (background) Kayla, Libby and Logan
Libby peeking out

No comments: