Monday, June 2, 2008

Yesterday, Today, Tonight

YESTERDAY:
Last night my brother and his family came over for dinner. Sherri made this AMAZING bread - actually if you want to try it, it tastes exactly like the bread at Macaroni Grill, which is AMAZING.
It was a fun evening, but I forgot to take pictures after the initial people walking in the door, so here's two.
The table with bread waiting Jan coming into the kitchen
TODAY:
I had a second interview at a firm I would very much like to work for. I think it went very well, but they will let me know if I didn't get it or if I will be coming in for a final interview in two weeks time. Everyone I've met at the firm so far is very friendly and they seem very open to hiring a newly admitted attorney, which many firms do not seem to want to do.
TONIGHT:
My parents are on their way to LAX right now to pick up the exchange student who lived with us back in 1985. Karri is from Finland, and this is his first trip back to the US since he stayed here and graduated from ElMo.
I'm sure he looks exactly the same, since I still do.
Here's a pic of me from 1985 (the year Back to the Future came out)
Like I said, I look exactly the same.

So, I'm sure Karri still looks like this:
When Karri was here last time, we formed a band, The Rockers. He played guitar and I sang.
Here we are at the height of our career.

1 comment:

Jana said...

That bread looks soooo good. I love the bread from Macaroni Grill.