Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Wheeling and Heeling around Disneyland

We got a surprise visit from Heather and Kayla yesterday. They brought Sherri and I huge balloon and some flowers. Sherri and I were trying to figure out what to do with her last day before she went back to work, so we invited Heather and Kayla to go with us to Disneyland. We rented a wheelchair and I pushed Sherri around. I was wearing my Heelys, so I could roll right behind Sherri. It was a good day, and much better than staying at home yet again.

Today we went back to the doctor for more blood work. We'll find out the ever important HCG level later today, but we found out this morning that Sherri is classified as 4-5 weeks pregnant which means her due date is February 28 (The nurse said February 29, but I don't think Sherri wants to wait 4 years carrying around the kid(s) inside her). We will know how many embryos took between the 1st and 3rd ultrasound.
Here's some pictures from yesterday:
The mega balloon and flowers from Alex and Heather and Family Heather hamming it up for Kayla on the Ladybug (teacup) ride at California Adventure
Cruising on the bumber cars
Sherri in her wheelchair
I'm not sure what look I pulled off here

No comments: