Monday, March 10, 2008

Nothing much

I went over to my brother's house and my niece was doing Karaoke. She's pretty good, even when she doesn't know the lyrics, she 'mmms' to the melody.
My sister-in-law gave me this picture from Thanksgiving 1993. My nephew, who is now 25, looks very young here. I guess my cousin and I look young too, but I still see us like this.

Today, Sherri and I went back to the doctor. We will probably start the whole process again in May, but it might start in April - it depends. We need to get some tests done, and it depends when we can get in to get those tests as to when we can start again. The doctor said that everything should be good, but tempered that positiveness with more testing. He said at our ages, the chances of IVF working is about 45-50%, so the fact that it didn't work the first time does not mean much, it was just the bad side of the coin flip. Next time it will land on the plus side.


No comments: