Monday, March 28, 2011

Shayna and Sophie are 1 Year Old!!!!

Yesterday we took the girls to have their one year portraits taken and today we had their one year check ups. Here are the best of the pics and their updated stats:

Shayna is 20 lbs 12 oz and 29 inches long.
She is in the 50th percentile for both height and weight
Shayna has been walking for a few weeks now and is walking more than crawling. She just needs to learn how to stand up without something to hold on to!

Sophie is 21 lbs 9 oz and 29.5 inches long.
She is in the 60th percentile for both height and weight
Sophie just began to cruise within the last week, and also took her first steps on Saturday. She may have waited to walk, but is learning it pretty quickly!

Both girls are healthy and doing great!

Here are my favorite of the one year pictures:

Shayna loved the piano prop
So did Sophie
This is my favorite shot of Shayna
This is my favorite of Sophie
Shayna my walker. She has been walking for about 2 weeks now.
Sophie just took her first steps on Saturday, but still has a ways to go before she is "walking"
Shayna
I love this shot of Sophie with the flower
I love the intense concentration!

No comments: