Saturday, March 19, 2011

Birthday Party!!!

We decided to celebrate Shayna and Sophie's 1st birthday and Sarah's 2nd birthday together, so we had one big party on March 6 at the Jackman's house. About 70 people in total came to help us celebrate our girls!

Auntie Robin and Cousin Logan with me and the girls
I went a little crazy and made each character cupcake a different flavor. Elmo was Lemon, Oscar was Chocolate and Cookie Monster was Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
I also decided to attempt my first tiered cake and used rice crispy treat cereal to make an Elmo head to top it off. The Elmo head fell apart and had to come off within the first hour of the party. Oh well. The cake wasn't as evenly stacked as I would have liked but tasted amazing.. Chocolate cake with caramel whipped cream and chocolate toffee bits between each layer!
Mom, Robin and I with the girls
Shayna and Sophie chilling on the baby sized bench
Scott and Sarah playing around
We ended up with over 120 balloons! I loved how bright and festive it looked!
Bubbie, Zayde, Robin and Logan with our family
Scott and I and our girls about to eat their cake!
These were the party favor bags that I put together
Sophie
A banner I made with my new Cricut machine
Cousin Dilynn and Sarah
Sarah, Shayna, Sophie and Logan
Happy Shayna
Unlce Mark, Auntie Jan, Shira and our family
Me and my honey!
Sophie being adorable as usual
Breaking my diet to partake in yumminess!

No comments: