Sunday, March 21, 2010

Long Blog of Updates

Okay... so it's been forever since we have updated the blog so this entry will be quite long. Sorry! A lot has happened since the last post.

We took Sarah to Disneyland for a few hours to play..

Daddy dressed up as the new Mad Hatter.



We went to a family friends wedding that was catered by In N Out burger! Yum!! They also had a sundae bar... Best wedding food ever!
Here is a picture of my sister and I with Sarah

All dressed up in her party dress..


Sarah turned 11 months old..
and then a year (I can't believe she is already 1 year old!)
We took her to have professional pics taken on her birthday but I don't seem to have those on my computer at the moment so I will have to post those separately.

Playing in her ball pit on her birthday.


We just about finished the nursery.
I am just waiting for letters with the twins names to come so I can paint them and hang them above each crib. We decided to go with something that wasn't to "baby".. so we opted out of the options I had previously posted of birds and butterflies etc and went with this more modern approach. I absolutely love how the room came out.



We met my sister and nephew for lunch and then went to a new park to play for a while. Sarah loves to play in the sand and luckily has not tried to eat it yet. The sun was in her eyes, but otherwise I liked this pic.

Daddy and Sarah at the park

I am sure there is much more that I am forgetting to post but for now this will have to do. :)

No comments: