Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sarah's new accomplishments

Sarah learns how to do new things everyday! She has pretty much mastered crawling and goes everywhere. Here's her newest endevour...



Sarah got this rocking horse / riding toy for chanukkah from her bubbie and grandpa. She loves to rock back and forth on it!

I bought the "busy ball popper" for Sarah a little while ago and it has turned out to be one of her favorite toys. She either tries to catch the balls when they pop out or she'll try to catch them as they go down the curvy green section before they get spit out again. She makes it go over and over and over.


We are 26 weeks pregnant now and things are going pretty well. I have been sick a lot this holiday but other than that things are good. We have another ultrasound next week, and my tentative last day of work is Feb. 18th since my Dr. is taking me off work at week 32.

No comments: