Monday, June 1, 2009

First Pony Ride!

It's been a while since my last blog. Friday I got to spend the afternoon with Amy and Cambria and we had a good time wandering the mall and getting a bite to eat. We went to dinner at the Jackmans Friday night. Saturday Scott had to work so Sarah and I ran errands. Sunday we went to a graduation party for our friend and then to Disneyland for a while with Robin and Logan. We stopped by my folks house where I found my old Cabbage Patch Kid's Pony.. the perfect size for Sarah!
Our family from Friday night
Sarah looking cute dressed for the cooler weather we have been having.

1 comment:

Jana said...

Wow, I forgot all about those Cabbage Patch Ponies. I always wanted one but never got one. Isn't it fun getting out your old toys for your baby? My girls love my old My Little Ponies. They don't even care that they are all discolored and their tails are all tangled! Cute pics.