Sunday, April 5, 2009

Green Eggs and Sarah

Yesterday Sherri made me some green eggs and sausage and toast. The title of the book, Green Eggs and Ham, is ambiguous. I didn't realize until we checked later that both the eggs and the ham were green. Also, the egg whites are white and the yolks are green. So this was a bit backwards, but I still enjoyed them.
Sherri put Sarah in the play area again, and there wasn't any screaming this time...so progress.This picture is how Sarah looks quite often, kind of worried. Actually, I see this face more often when I'm holding her than when Sherri is. Also, she has some small rash on her face which we are looking in to. At least she has her doctor's appointment Tuesday so he can allay any worries I have.

1 comment:

Amy, David, Cambria, and Baylen said...

Hmmmm, Im thinking she's looking more like Scott now. Isn't it weird how babies change...