Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sarah Lillietta

Introducing Sherri and Scott's daughter (drumroll) Sarah Lillietta!!!
She's healthy and seems to be happy. Born yesterday, March 3, 2009 (a root day) at 3:17pm. She weighed 6lbs, 3oz and was 18.5 inches long.
Although I slept a bit last night, Sherri was only able to get perhaps 20 minutes of sleep. Currently (8:30am) Sarah is asleep in Sherri's arms. This morning Sherri was able to get about 30 minutes of sleep while I held Sarah. I know it won't get good on the sleep end of things for awhile, but hopefully it will get better soon.
Here's some picts Sherri's dad took. I forgot my connector, so my photos aren't uploadable for a while.






1 comment:

Amy, David, Cambria, and Baylen said...

awww, she's cute! Can't wait to see her today! And on the sleep thing, Unfortunately it doesn't get better anytime soon. You just get used to it, haha...